'Free Money' available for a limited time for qualified Michiganders!
Working on saving money to buy your first home? Would an extra $15,000 help? If your answer is YES, read on!
MSHDA (Michigan State Housing Development Authority) is offering a very exciting incentive to first-time home buyers! For a LIMITED time, eligible Michiganders can get $15,000 towards down payments and closing costs on home purchases! These funds do NOT have to be paid back as long as the benefactor lives in the home for at least five years.
Program qualifications and highlights include...
- Must have not owned a home in the last 3 years
- 640 credit score or higher
- Sales price limit of $224,500
- Income restrictions apply
- 4.25% rate (fixed)
- Must invest 1% only
- You do not have to pay the funds back if you occupy the home for 5 years
- Only available in eligible zip codes throughout the state
- Asset restrictions apply
Homes purchased in the following zip codes are eligible for this awesome program...